- Ameer F, Munir R, and Zaidi N. Invited chapter in: Lipid Metabolism in Encyclopedia of Cancer 3rd Edition 2019.
- Usman H, Munir R, Ameer F, Hasnain S. Cancer Associated Dyslipidemia, Invited chapter in: Advances in Dyslipidemia. eBook, 2016.
- Munir R, Lisec J, Swinnen JV, Zaidi N: Lipid metabolism in cancer cells under metabolic stress. British journal of cancer 2019, 120(12):1090-1098.
- Lisec J, Jaeger C, Rashid R, Munir R, Zaidi N: Cancer cell lipid class homeostasis is altered under nutrient-deprivation but stable under hypoxia. BMC cancer 2019, 19(1):501.
- Zaid M, Ameer F, Munir R, Rashid R, Farooq N, Hasnain S, Zaidi N: Anthropometric and metabolic indices in assessment of type and severity of dyslipidemia. Journal of physiological anthropology 2017, 36(1):19.
- Ameer F, Munir R, Usman H, Rashid R, Shahjahan M, Hasnain S, Zaidi N: Lipid-load in peripheral blood mononuclear cells: Impact of food-consumption, dietary-macronutrients, extracellular lipid availability and demographic factors. Biochimie 2017, 135:104-110.
- Usman H, Ameer F, Munir R, Iqbal A, Zaid M, Hasnain S, Scandiuzzi L, Zaidi N: Leukemia cells display lower levels of intracellular cholesterol irrespective of the exogenous cholesterol availability. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2016, 457:12-17.
- Iqbal A, Zaid M, Munir R, Usman H, Kalbacher H, Scandiuzzi L, Zaidi N: Atypical plasma lipid profiles in leukemia. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2016, 452:129-133.
- Usman H, Rashid R, Ameer F, Iqbal A, Zaid M, Hasnain S, Kalbacher H, Zaidi N: Revisiting the dyslipidemia associated with acute leukemia. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2015, 444:43-49.
- Rashid R, Ameer F, Kalbacher H, Scandiuzzi L, Zaidi N: Aberrant de novo cholesterogenesis: Clinical significance and implications. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2015, 450:356-361.
- Daniels VW, Smans K, Royaux I, Chypre M, Swinnen JV, Zaidi N: Cancer cells differentially activate and thrive on de novo lipid synthesis pathways in a low-lipid environment. PloS one 2014, 9(9):e106913.
- Munir R, Usman H, Hasnain S, Smans K, Kalbacher H, Zaidi N: Atypical plasma lipid profile in cancer patients: cause or consequence? Biochimie 2014, 102:9-18.
- Ameer F, Scandiuzzi L, Hasnain S, Kalbacher H, Zaidi N: De novo lipogenesis in health and disease. Metabolism: clinical and experimental 2014, 63(7):895-902.
- Zaidi N, Lupien L, Kuemmerle NB, Kinlaw WB, Swinnen JV, Smans K: Lipogenesis and lipolysis: the pathways exploited by the cancer cells to acquire fatty acids. Progress in lipid research 2013, 52(4):585-589.
- Masud F, Shakoori A.T, Khawaja K, Ali M & Ameer. F, Changes in Body Weight and Lipid Profile of Mice Treated with Sodium Butyrate and Metformin. Pakistan Journal of Zoology. 2016;48(5), p.1343-1348.
- Zaid M & Hasnain S, Plasma lipid abnormalities in Pakistani population: Trends, associated factors, and clinical implications Jul 2018 Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 51(9):e723 DOI: 10.1590/1414-431×20187239.
- Munir R, Lisec J, Jaeger C, Zaidi N: Abundance, fatty acid composition and saturation index of neutral lipids are significantly different between isogenic primary and metastatic colon cancer cell lines. 2019:690685.
- Zaid M, Ameer F, Ali A, Shoukat Z, Rashid R, Iqbal I, Zaidi N: Comparing the metabolic fates of BALB/c mice maintained on cafeteria-style diets with differential nutritive values. 2018:391821.
- Zaidi, N. (2015). Science and religion. The News.http://tns.thenews.com.pk/science-religion/#.WaMFdtFLfIU