Mr. Muhammad Zaid
Dr. Muhammad Zaid has completed his PhD from CBL-MMG in May 2019. He is currently working as an Assistant Professor at University of Management and Technology, Lahore. From his doctoral thesis he published two peer-reviewed journal articles. He also co-authored three other articles in collaboration with our lab-members.
Journal Article Publications
- Zaid M, Ameer F, Munir R, Rashid R, Farooq N, Hasnain S, Zaidi N: Anthropometric and metabolic indices in assessment of type and severity of dyslipidemia. Journal of physiological anthropology 2017, 36(1):19.
- Usman H, Ameer F, Munir R, Iqbal A, Zaid M, Hasnain S, Scandiuzzi L, Zaidi N: Leukemia cells display lower levels of intracellular cholesterol irrespective of the exogenous cholesterol availability. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2016, 457:12-17.
- Iqbal A, Zaid M, Munir R, Usman H, Kalbacher H, Scandiuzzi L, Zaidi N: Atypical plasma lipid profiles in leukemia. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2016, 452:129-133.
- Usman H, Rashid R, Ameer F, Iqbal A, Zaid M, Hasnain S, Kalbacher H, Zaidi N: Revisiting the dyslipidemia associated with acute leukemia. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2015, 444:43-49.
- Zaid M, Ali M, Afzal MS: HIV outbreaks in Pakistan. The Lancet 2019, 6 (7): PE418-E419
- Zaid M, Ameer F, Ali A, Rashid R, Zaidi N. Comparing the metabolic fates of BALB/c mice maintained on cafeteria-style diets with differential nutritive values. 2018.